Visiting Rome now after a delightful week of cooking school at Casa Gregorio in the hill town of Castro dei Volsci.
We are staying near the Spanish Steps and went to a Pharmacy at the corner of Via Della Croce and Via Mario De Fiori where we made an appointment for 4:45 pm. We got there around 4:30, paid €15 for the test and took the papers we were given when making the appointment. The test took about 30 seconds each and we were off to Doria Pamphilj for the 6:00 tour. After stopping for gelato and sitting down to eat it, we went to the museum/palace. We got there early and there was no line so we went in at 5:30, picked up the listening device and we all were fascinated by all the artwork and architecture. There are three Caravaggio painting side by side. I booked online and the tickets were €15 each. I might have liked to spend the extra €6 to see the apartment.
While waiting for the others to shop, I checked my email and at 5:24 the email results were in my inbox. However my sister and niece’s results still are not in so we will slip by the pharmacy today to pick them up. Perhaps since I am using a TIM card that is the difference in receiving the results.

2 replies