🇮🇹 It's Florence Week! 📸Thursday Photo Challenge 📸

Happy Thursday, ItaliaPass community! Thursday is our photo challenge day, and today's gorgeous subject is none other than the super-photogenic Firenze. 

So today's mission, if you choose to accept it, is this:

Return travelers: Share with us your favorite photo(s) of Florence. And be sure to share the stories too!

First-time visitors: Grab a photo of a place you can't wait to see in person, and post it here with your thoughts.

So, true confession: I haven't actually gotten up to Florence in years, so I don't have any amazing photos of my own to share today. BUT I do have lots of places I've never been and still want to see/try/do/experience. 

For example, I would love to climb to the top of Brunelleschi's dome! The view is spectacular and it would be such a wonderful memory to be able to look out over the city from that height, especially on a guided tour so I could know all the history of the place I was standing. 

Even as an Italy resident, I still love taking guided tours here; it's not just for tourists! We offer lots of spectacular experiences at ItaliaTours—I just might book myself into the Florence Duomo Tour—Sky Walk the next time I manage to visit the city.