Ciao to all of our new community members seeking answers to your questions about the super green pass regulations! We're so happy that you found us.
Although we aren't a community exclusively for green pass information, we have become one of the leading places to get answers to those questions during this confusing period.
Our community for expert advice and tools for travelers to Italy is a free service for customers of our Italia-brand products (rail tickets, tours, rental cars and hotels) as well as all interested travelers to Italy. It's a place to share information among each other and help plan travel to Italy.
For the best experience for everyone, please keep in mind the following:
- Check our Italy Green Pass website FAQ before you post a question about your particular green pass situation. Your question may already be answered there.
- If you don't find your answer there, please post your question in the Super Green Pass group, not on the main feed.
- We are not a 24-hour help desk, so while we aim to provide personalized answers to your green pass questions as quickly as possible, you may not receive a response immediately.
- Please allow 12 to 24 hours in general for an answer from a staff member; possibly longer on weekends. We operate mainly on the Italian time zone.
- We encourage all community members to share information among each other to help answer questions.
- Your first post on the community will be held in moderation; no need to submit it twice. As soon as we are able to release it from moderation, we will publish it. Subsequent posts won't be held in moderation.
Thanks for your cooperation and your active participation!
You are what makes our community the best place for travelers to Italy to find and share information for experiencing a fantastic Italian holiday!