Please welcome our new Local Expert on Umbria!

Ciao ItaliaPass community! Get ready for an exciting announcement: we have a new Local Expert—Amanda K. Forman—joining us as our resident expert on the "Green Heart of Italy," the region of Umbria.

I'll let Amanda introduce herself:

"Benvenuti! I am a local expert, olive oil producer, and destination wedding planner. I live in Perugia, the capital city of Umbria. I've traveled countless corners of Italy, am well seasoned at crafting trip itineraries for many different types of travelers, and am happy to answer any of your questions."

Amanda, welcome to our exceptional community of Italy travelers! I know we'll all learn a lot from you and I'm so excited to welcome you aboard!

Amanda and I will be talking about local Umbria food products in a video chat next week that I just can't wait to share with you! If you want a sneak preview of some of the "foods with a story" we'll be discussing, take a peek at Umbria in a Box.

Do you have a question for Amanda? Post it here, or tag her in any of your posts by putting the "@" symbol then typing her name: Amanda K. Forman

2 replies