Skip to main content
Asked a question last month

Hello Iโ€™m first time traveler ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ. The Night train available now? I have trip from Milan (7Dec night) to Paris (8Dec morning) for4 people, Because I find from many way and this website also but donโ€™t have schedule and I can not find any night train. Thank you so much.

Join the conversation!ย 

Sign up to ask questions in the ItaliaPass community and get expert advice and tools for travelers to Italy.

Hello and thanks for your question!

I did a search on ItaliaRail20 and I'm not finding any overnight trains available. I found just one seat left on the Milan-Paris Gare de Lyon route for December 7, as shown below:

Hello Iโ€™m first time traveler ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ.    The Night train available now?  I have trip from Milan (7Dec night) to Paris (8Dec morning) for4 people, Because I find from many way and this website also but donโ€™t have schedule and I can not find any night train. Thank you so much.

When I tried to put four people in the search box, it came up with not available (the same "coming soon" screen you showed in your post).

At this point I'm going to tag my colleagues on the @Traveler Experience Team14 so they can help you find a solution for your itinerary. One of our agents will respond here in the community or will contact you via direct message through the community.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with! Thanks for being a member of ItaliaPass!

Hello,ย 

thank you for your question. The trainline does not release all schedules at the same time. Usually schedules are released 60 to 120 prior to departure. From your attachment that you posted if you enter your email address you will be notified when the route is available for booking.ย