๐ŸŽ„ Let's drum up some holiday spirit! ๐ŸŽ„

If you have any holiday photos or videos from your travels in Italy now or in the past, please share them here! And if you haven't visited Italy during the holiday season, share some photos of places you would absolutely love to see in person!

cc: Sandra L. Ferretti and Amanda K. Forman can you share your photos of the Montepulciano and Umbria Christmas scenes? Heather Hurd are you still planning to be in Rome? Jill Weinreich can you share a photo or two from the holidays in Venice? Elizabeth Heath and @Sammi DiBacco I'd love to see what you can share as well! Rick Zullo can you share any fantastic holiday photos from your time in Rome?

Here are a couple of mine:

As for a place I've never been but would love to see in person during the holidays, my vote goes to the Bolzano Christmas Market (Christkindlmarkt - did you know they speak German in Bolzano?)ย 

And below is a video from several years ago (2015) ringing in the New Year at the Colosseum. They had an amazing swing band perform that year. You can see the shadow of the Colosseum in the background, directly in the center.

I'd love to see some of your photos and videos from Italy during the holidays, or if you haven't visited, share some photos you've seen of places you would love to visit!

2.15MB