Hello. I'm planning a trip to Italy between the 15 and 22 Sept 2022. My wife and I fly to Pisa on the 15 Sept and land at 13:55. Below is my itinerary and I could do with any advice or updates you may have knowledge of. *15 Sept. Train from Pisa to Montecatini Terme. Staying at the Grand Hotel. Anything worth seeing in Montecatini Terme? *16 Sept. Return Train trip to Florence. I’m looking for some guided tours in Florence so please do advise. *17 Sept. Train from Montecatini Terme to Moneglia. Staying at Hotel Villa Edera & La Torretta. I note this is a long train journey. Anything I should know? *17 – 20 Sept. Explore Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso and Moneglia. Any advice? *21 Sept. Train to Pisa. Staying at Hotel Bologna. Planning to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Are there any guided tours on offer? *22 Sept. Fly back to the UK and leave at 14:30. *The trains I have been looking to use are either Regional or Intercity services. My wife and I do hold FIP (International Reduced Rail) cards as I used to work in the rail industry. Do you know if these can be used on the trains I’m looking to catch? Are there any train strikes planned? *Anything else you would like to add to make this an enjoyable memorable trip? Gary