๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ItaliaPass Insider - Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Ciao ItaliaPass insiders! Here's your weekly round-up of the coolest things happening in our community and around the web when it comes to travel to Italy.

The big picture:

Did someone say "super green pass"? Community, we continue to face a truly unprecedented time in travel to Italy, as restrictions due to the rapid spread of the Omicron variant make uncertainty the only certain thing left.

A closer look:

On the web:

In the community:

Members, you have been doing an AMAZING job of helping each other out in this super confusing time!

Just for fun:

But let's take our minds off of the more difficult parts of planning Italy travel right now and remember why we all love Italy so much! It's ROME WEEK here at the ItaliaPass community, so come on over and join the party! Bring your gladiator helmet and sandals, or just your very best tips or questions!

Last but not least:

I moved to Italy waaay back in 2001, and I continue to discover new things. This one I just had to share with all of you. You probably know that the typical Italian breakfast is a cappuccino and cornetto (croissant) taken at the coffee bar, but did you know that many bars have a wide assortment of different pastries other than the cornetto semplice? I only just recently started noticing MAPLE and WALNUT pastries in some of the bars around Rome, and the reason those words are capitalized is because I am shouting about how delicious those ingredients are (and so rarely found, but give me happy vibes of mornings in the US eating pancakes with maple syrup). True, maybe this isn't the most classic breakfast in Italy, but let me tell you, it is delish!

Have a look:

That's all for this week, ItaliaPass insiders! Keep those contributions coming, and let's all help each other plan and prepare for the most incredible Italian trips ever! ย ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Buona giornata! ย ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ย (Have a great day!)

PS What would you LOVE to see in our weekly round-up? Put your request in the comments section below!

7 replies